This Policy applies to the website http://www.elastomerinc.net/ which is run by Elastomer Inc. A company registered under the Laws of North Carolina having its office address at 9594, NW 41 Street, Suite 209, Doral, FL – 33178.
2. Third-party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
3. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together and it includes:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name or company.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
4. If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have/may have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
5. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- leave a comment on our website;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback
- Apply for job opportunities in our organisation
6. Automated technologies or interactions
7. Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- analytics providers, such as Google Analytics;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers
8. How we use your personal data
We will only access your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or your authorised person.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We rely on consent as one of the legal bases for processing your personal data where you have given it. In relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message we will only rely upon consent. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
9. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||
|To register you as an Agent or Distributor||
|To register you as a vendor||
|Feedback / Surveys / Questionnaire||
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.|
10. Third-party marketing
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Garflex Inc. for marketing purposes.
11. Opting out
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out or unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
In case you have any concerns regarding your Personal Data you can get in touch with us at Email ID: email@example.com.
We will need to maintain a restricted record of Contact and Identity Data where you have opted out of receiving marketing and this is to prevent any future marketing being carried out and, unless otherwise informed, no other processing shall be carried out in relation to this information.