Our latex and latex-free rubber tapes display features like no shrinkage in wet or dry conditions and excellent laundering ability. They are also highly heat resistant.
Specifications for Elastic Rubber and Latex-Free Tapes
|Width||1.5 mm (1/16") to 900 mm (35")|
|Thickness||0.19 mm (0.0075") to 1.0 mm (0.040")|
|Surface Finish||To meet the customer’s lubricity requirements, we provide talc coated or silicone coated elastic rubber tape.|
|Packaging||Festooned packing in 8 kg (17 lbs) corrugated boxes|
Uses and Applications
Our elastic tapes are also used:
- As insert elastic in fitted bed sheets to ensure requisite elasticity and grip
- As a diaphragm in vacuum bag closures, ensuring proper dust collection
- As insert in automobile covers, because of their exceptionally high resistance to extreme weather conditions and ozone
- As insert elastic in luggage pockets
- As insert elastic in shock cords/elastic cords
- As insert in shin guards
- As loops in swimming and industrial goggles
- As inserts in covers such as sofa covers, iron board covers, etc.